Tutoring and Support Options
- Meet with your instructor or teaching assistant (TA) when have any questions about the course material or assignments
- Attend the Department's evening help sessions, if available. Some of these are open to students taking any introductory physics course. Ask your instructor.
- Seek peer tutoring. Some free tutoring is available through Duke's Peer Tutoring Program, but this is limited to 12 hours per semester and there are sometimes not enough tutors to satisfy the demand.
- Contact a Physics Department-sponsored tutor and pay a fee for tutoring support. The fee is set by the individual tutor.
- Aghil Abed Zadeh - physics graduate student - email@example.com
- Justin Raybern - physics graduate student - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Achint Kumar - physics graduate student - email@example.com
- James Runge - physics graduate student - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Wang - email@example.com
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update this list.