Fall 2020 Graduate Student Fellowships and Awards
The Fall 2020 graduate student fellowships and awards have been named.
Mary Creason Memorial Award: Ryan Bouabid
The recipient earns a monetary reward. Read more about the Mary Creason Memorial Award here.
AAPT Outstanding Teacher Assistants of the Year, 2019-20: Son Nguyen and Erik Peterson
Recipients receive an AAPT gift membership which includes electronic access to premier journals: The American Journal of Physics, The Physics Teacher, and Physics Today
Fall 2020 Fellowship Recipients:
- J. Horst Meyer Fellowship: Ethan Arnault
- Goshaw Family Endowment Fellowship: Minyu Feng, Samuel Hedges, and Brodie Popovic
- Charles Townes/Perkins-Elmer Fellowship: Dripto Debroy and Lalit Yadav
- Henry W. Newson Fellowship: Peifan Liu and Jingyi Zhou
- Chemistry GPNANO fellowship: Jordan McCourt and Jonathon Yuly
- John T. Chambers Fellowship, Fitzpatrick Institute: Mingyu Kang
U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science Graduate Student Award: Brodie Popovic
Jefferson Science Associates (JSA) Graduate Fellowship Award: Andrew Smith
For a list of past fellowship recipients, please click here. Congratulations to all!