At right: Senior Ashley Jones discusses her poster with graduate student Abhijit Mehta.
The Annual Poster Presentation by Undergraduate Students was held on Thursday, April 28, 2011 under the direction of Director of Undergraduate Studies Prof. Henry Greenside. Presentations were made by:
- Travis Byington, "Physics of Limit-Periodicity: Defects and Annealing” advisor: Prof. Joshua Socolar
- Kevin Driscoll, "Einstein Causality in a Fast-Light Medium”advisor: Prof. Daniel Gauthier
- Ashley Jones, “N-16 Capture to Differentiate between Neutrinos and Antineutrinos in Super-Kamiokande” advisor: Prof. Kate Scholberg
- Joshua Loyal, “Z Boson Production at the ATLAS Detector” advisor: Prof. Alfred Goshaw
- Eugene Park, “Biophysical Methods in the Study of Synaptic Plasticity” advisor: Prof. Ryohei Yasuda
- Zongjin Qian, “Study of W Boson Production Using the ATLAS Detector” advisor: Prof. Alfred Goshaw
- Braxton Shelley, “Using Spectral Analysis to Study Combinations of Voices and Hammond Organ in Gospel Music” advisor: Prof. Dewey T. Lawson
- Siyuan Sun, "Search for the Z' boson in the Dimuon Decay Channel at ATLAS" advisor: Prof. Ashutosh Kotwal
- Yu-Po Wong, "Theory and Experiment on Elliptical Cones in Spontaneous Parametric Down Conversion" advisor: Prof. Daniel Gauthier
- Craig White, "Switching time statistics in a noise-driven bistable system near a saddle-node bifurcation" advisor: Prof. Stephen Teitsworth
Click to see more photos from the event.