All meetings for Spring 2017 will take place in FCIEMAS 3431 on Mondays at 2 p.m.
- Jenkins and White
- Hecht and Zajac
- Born and Wolf
- Nano-optics of surface plasmon polaritons - Zayats et al.
- Gold Nanoparticles: Assembly, Supramolecular Chemistry, Quantum-Size-Related Properties, and Applications toward Biology, Catalysis, and Nanotechnology - Daniel and Astruc
- Surface Plasmon Circuitry - Physics Today
- Haynes et al.
- Zhao et al.
- CLEO/QELS 2008 CWM3 - Zhang et al.
- Kreibig - Optical Properties of Metal Clusters - 2.1.4a Nonspherical Cluster Shapes
- Chen et al. - Bioenabled Nanophotonics
- PRL- Aaron
- PRA - Peng
- PRE - Aaron
- PRX - Meg
- Optics Letters - Huma
- Optics Express- Taimur
- Chaos - Daniel C.
- Science - Nick
- Nature - Peng
- Nature Physics - Taimur
- Nature Photonics - Meg
- Applied Physics Letters -Clinton
- JOSA B - Taimur
- Nature Communication - Kathryn
- Neural Networks - Daniel C.
- Optica - Huma
- Nature Quantum Information - Kathryn
- Physical Review Applied - Clinton
About RSS feeds
The APS RSS FAQ answers several questions about RSS feeds. I personally like using Google Reader because it has fast search features, and is web-based so I can use it from anywhere. The APS also has a list of other RSS feed readers for various platforms. On the department machines, Firefox and Liferea are both available in the "Internet" sub-menu.