High Energy Experimental Physics Research Rotation
- discuss research options in experimental high energy physics (collider or
- attend research group meetings.
- perform high energy physics research projects at Duke, of flexible
scope to be decided with supervisor(s).
- visit high energy physics laboratory at Fermilab,
and possibly CERN or KEK/Kamioka in Japan, for serious students
and/or those with results from a project.
- learn about opportunities in HEP research.
- if a project is performed, develop basic skills in data analysis and particle detector measurements.